Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means Points From The Pacific may receive a commission if you make a purchase using this link. Thank you for supporting Points From The Pacific!
Every year, our major Australian airlines Qantas and Virgin Australia run a pretty generous companion sale. This year’s one is more focused on Premium Economy, Business Class and even First Class travel.
Both airlines are offering fares for International short and long-haul flights, as well as domestic Business Class services.
Virgin Australia has got some great deals and their international ones are some of the best I’ve seen in a long time. They’ve even got their new Hong Kong service on sale.
Here are some examples of the offerings:
- Brisbane – Perth in Business Class one-way, $999 AUD (per person, 2 – 9 guests)
- Melbourne – Los Angeles in Business Class return, $4999 AUD (per person, 2 – 9 guests)
- Sydney – Los Angeles In Business Class return, $5299 AUD (per person, 2 – 9 guests)
If you’d like to look or book some companion fares in Premium Economy or Business click here.
The companion fare sale will run until May 31st, 2017.
Qantas are also offering some fantastic deals and they have a much bigger network so I would imagine these fares are extremely popular right now. Qantas is also the only Australian airline to offer a First Class cabin and the prices are fantastic right now!
Here are some of the deals running at the moment:
- Sydney – Dallas in First Class return, $8999 AUD (per person)
- Sydney – Hong Kong in Premium Economy return, $1499 AUD (per person)
- Brisbane – Perth in Business Class one-way, $1199 AUD (per person)
If you’d like to look or book any of the flights in Premium Economy, Business or First Class, click here.
All flights must be booked by the 25th of May, 2017.
If you’re planning to do some overseas or domestic travel in a premium cabin, these deals are pretty hard to ignore and I would take advantage of them sooner rather than later as they’ll sell out quickly.