Qantas has just announced 16 new International Business Class amenity kits. The new kits are all Australia inspired and the airline has teamed up with some of Australia’s best photographers, visual artists and digital influencers to make them come to life.
Yes you did read that right, there are 16 new kits being released. 8 of them will be for women and 8 will be for men. The new kits are set to be released into service on all international Business Class services from May the 1st. 2 kits will be available per month.
Here are the kits: also listed is the name of the creator and the name of the kit. All images courtesy of Qantas.
- Jacob Leary – Bubblegum Dystopia (Available from May 1st)
- Liam Snootle – No Queen Blues/Unwind (Available from May 1st)
- Billie Justice Thomson – Fairy Bread
- Bonnie and Neil – Gypsy Floral
- Craig & Karl – Home
- Fred Fowler – 7000 Ironbarks
- Jon Campbell – Maaate
- Kate Banazi – Adas’ Algorithm
- Lucy Simpson – Dhina
- Luke Shadbolt – North Avoca ECL 2016
- Megan Weston – Iceland
- Myra Yurtiwa Cooke (dec) – Lirrun
- Nicole Warne – Hamilton Island 2014
- Polly Pawuya Butler-Jackson – Mobile Phone Tower
- Rachel Castle – I Love the people
- Tom Blachford – Black Water
All the kits will keep the ASPAR products which are currently being used. The kits will include hand cream, lip balm, and face moisturiser, Colgate toothpaste and a toothbrush. All kits will also include an eye mask which has the same design as the actual kit which is pretty awesome.
The new kits are a pretty awesome Idea and a lot of them look fantastic. I don’t have any Qantas flights in the near future so not sure If I’ll get any soon but we’ll see what happens.