Qantas are currently offering a double status credits promotion for frequent flyers. This is the first offer for 2017 so I would recommend signing up for it, even if you don’t plan on flying.
If you would like to take advantage of this promotion, register here
Terms and Conditions:
- All flights have to be either on Qantas or Emirates metal with a Qantas flight number.
- Book between 2 March and 6 March 2017, for travel from 2 March 2017 to 19 February 2018
- Flights can only be booked at Qantas.com
- You can not combine with any offer promotion
Qantas have added a nice little addition to the list of flights that qualify, Emirates flights between Australia and New Zealand. Previously, these flights were excluded from the list as those flights, especially in First can be around $900 return!
Qantas offer 5 levels of status, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Platinum One (not pictured)
- Bronze – Base level
- Silver – 300 status credits to qualify, 250 to re-qualify.
- Gold – 700 status credits to qualify, 620 to re-qualify
- Platinum – 1400 status credits to qualify, 1200 to re-qualify
- Platinum One – 3600 status credits to qualify, 3600 to re-qualify
If you fly or plan to fly Qantas regularly and like the program I would definitely take the offer, however I find much better value programs like Alaska or AAdvanatge and probably won’t focus on the program as much anymore.