Hi there, thank you for visiting Points From The Pacific! My name is Zac George and I’m the Founder of this blog. A little bit about me, I’m a 17-year-old from Australia and I now travel full time and teach people in Australia and the world how to use miles and points efficiently. I also fly for the purpose of reviewing certain airline products, hotels and lounges. If you would like to learn more about me, what I do and why I do it click here.
Obviously, the article that I was featured in mostly talked about the Etihad Residence, below are all the posts on the experience from booking it to taking the flight:
- Background – The Etihad Residence
- Review – Etihad Residence Lounge, Abu Dhabi
- Review – The Etihad Residence, Abu Dhabi To Sydney
And if you ever plan to visit Australia here are some good posts for you to look at if you’re not sure how to use points in and around Australia:
- Using Alaska Airlines Miles For Cheaper Qantas Redemptions
- Tutorial – Use AAdvantage Miles For Cheaper Qantas Redemptions
- Tutorial – How To Get Cheaper Virgin Australia Business Class Flights (While You Still Can)
of course, I’m on all types of social media platforms, feel free to follow along with the journey. I’m on Instagram, Twitter & Facebook. You can also email me if you wish at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much for visiting the blog and please make yourself at home and enjoy.
If you have not seen the article, here it is.