Qantas are currently offering a promotion where you don’t actually have to fly to earn a bonus but instead, transfer points. The airline is currently running a bonus of 25% points when you transfer from a selected provider to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program before the end of the month.
Qantas have a lot of partnerships with various banks and credit card providers so it’s more than likely at least one of your cards will be eligible for this promotion.
Some of the credit card providers/banks that are included in the offer are NAB, ANZ, American Express, Citi, Wetpac, St. George & HSBC.
Below is a list of credit cards that have a the ability to transfer points to the Qantas program. If your card isn’t on this list or you’d like to see the complete list, take a look here.
- American Express – Qantas Ultimate Rewards Credit Card
- American Express – Qantas Discovery Card
- American Express – Qantas Premium Card
- American Express – David Jones Credit Card
- Bankwest – Qantas World Mastercard
- Bankwest – Qantas Platinum Mastercard
- ANZ – Frequent Flyer Black Card
- ANZ- Frequent Flyer Premium Card
- ANZ- Frequent Flyer Credit Card
- Citi – Singnature Qantas Credit Card
- Commbank – Diamond Awards Credit Card
- Commbank – Platinum Awards Credit Card
- Commbank – Awards Credit Card
- Qantas Money – Premier Platinum Credit Card
- Qantas Money – Premier Titanium Credit Card
- Qantas Money – Premier Everyday Credit Card
- Westpac – Altitude Black Credit Card
- Westpac – Altitude Platinum Credit Card
- Westpac – Altitude
As with all promotions there of course some important things to note and the most important factor about this one is the amount of points you are transferring.
You will receive the 25% bonus up until you transfer over 500,001 points and then the bonus goes down to 15%.
Points transfers vary between cards and providers so but for the most part, points usually will appear in the account in the space of 1 to 3 days at most.
It’s nice to see Qantas bring out an offer and I’m sure it’s one that can be accessed by a lot more people and isn’t as time constrained.
To transfer your points or learn more, click here.
Do you plan on taking advantage of this latest offer from Qantas?