Qantas have been having a frenzy with promotions over the past few weeks, It’s quite awesome to see and I hope it continues to be the norm. Over the past few weeks, we’ve seen the airline offer a heap of double points or at least a bonus when flying. These promotions are always really beneficial to get rewards back but don’t give you a boost when it comes to getting that next tier in the program but when Qantas run a double status credits offer or bonus, this is when things can get very fun.
This promotion will really be popular especially with business people who use the Australia – Singapore leg for work often.
Here is all of the important information you should know:
- You must book your travel between now and the 4th of September
- You must take your travel between now and the 27th of December 2019
- Bonus status credits may take 6 weeks to appear into your account
- All flights must be with a QF flight number
- All Qantas flights to/from Singapore are included in this promotion
- Flights can be booked through a third party and will still be eligible
- Only one bonus status credit offer can be used one the account at one time
While double points promotions are getting more and more common it seems, double status credits offers not soo much, it’s not something that regularly gets offered so when it does, it’s a very good idea to take advantage of it then and there.
Obviously if you’ve got imminent travel coming up to Singapore, I’d recommend using this offer if you focus on the Qantas program but if you’re just interested in earning more status credits, I would wait as there might be one offered at the end iof the year thats more flexible and includes a much larger range of flights and options available.