Earning points is incredibly easy as there are just soo many unique ways to attain them. Qantas offer a huge variety of opportunities like dining bonuses, shopping portals, insurance offers, and even well-being programs.
The CSRIO are a currently running a promotion which will earn you a total of 18,000 Qantas points for the price of just $200.
Basically for the $200 you pay, you’re given a 12 week program for weight loss. You’ll first receive 10,000 Qantas points when you sign up for the program and the remaining 8,000 when you finish it.
If you would like to sign up for the promotion, you have to use this link.
Important things to note:
- Members who have previously signed up for a program through Qantas are unfortunately excluded from this offer
- The initial 10,000 points will be credited to your Qantas account within 45 days of signing up for the offer
- The remaining 8,000 points will be credited to you Qantas account within 45 days of finishing the diet
- You have to update your personal log on the app at least once per week for 12 weeks
- The offer ends on the 19th of October 2019
Is this a good deal?
If you were to buy 18,000 Qantas top up points, the end cost would come out to $590 dollars. An extra $35 is added on top if you book over the phone.
A one-way economy flight from Brisbane to Sydney is only 8,000 points one-way but you could also use the points for upgrades and get even more value from them.
An upgrade from from a flexible economy ticket to a business ticket will cost only 5,400 points on the same route, this is a lot more potential value.
I’m never one to turn down a good points earning opportunities and living a healthy lifestyle is always smart decision so I’m definitely going to take part in it, more so for the points though 😉
To read the full terms and conditions of this promotion, click the link here.