Over the past few months, most of my posts regarding Qantas offers have all been for more or double points. This year, we have missed those double status credits promotions, especially the ones open to the public. It’s becoming a trend to see a lot more targeted offers become available instead of the public ones which are extremely popular. This can also open the floodgates to a lot more people wanting to get status who previously may have held off.
The airline is currently running a targeted promotion which is exclusively for services to London in all of their premium cabins.
Qantas offers daily services to London via both Singapore and Perth. The QF1 service departs Sydney daily stopping via Singapore and then onto London with the A380 while the QF9 service departs Melbourne daily stopping in Perth before continuing onto London.
Qantas will be running test flights non-stop from London to Sydney with their 787-9 for future services, read more about it here!
Here are the key facts that you’ll need to be aware of:
- If you have not received this offer via email, unfortunately, you will not be able to earn the double status credits
- All flights have to have a ‘QF’ flight number
- All of the flights have to be booked via the Qantas website
- You have to make a booking between now and 11:59 pm on the 21st of October
- Travel has to be taken between the 1st of November and the 31st of May 2020
- The bonus status credits may take up to six weeks until they appear into your account
- There is no limit as to how many flights you’re able to earn the extra on
Listed below are the number of status credits you would receive without the promotion as well as the new number with the offer applied.
With the 50% bonus applied: 225 status credits.
With the 50% bonus applied: 442.5 status credits.
With the 50% bonus applied: 630 status credits
While it’s nice to a see status credit promotion it’d be amazing to see another double status credits offer, More so if it is a public one. This offer will be useful to those seated in premium cabins, but I wish Economy was included in the offer. There was some pretty fantastic value to be had if they were apart of it.
Do you think Qantas will offer another DSC offer by the end of the year?