Asia Miles which is Asia’s biggest rewards program and connected to Cathay Pacific is currently running a promotion with luxury hotel chain Shangri-la. The promotion allows guests staying at all Shangri-La properties (except one) to earn double, triple and even quadruple Asia Miles for eligible stays.
Here’s what the promotion entails:
- You’ll Earn Quadruple Asia Miles for 4 or more consecutive nights at any Shangri-La (except Cairns), Kerry hotels, Hotel Jen and Traders Hotel.
- Earn Triple Asia Miles for 3 consecutive nights at any Shangri-La (except Cairns), Kerry hotels, Hotel Jen and Traders Hotel.
- Earn Double Asia Miles for 2 consecutive nights at any Shangri-La (except Cairns), Kerry hotels, Hotel Jen and Traders Hotel.
If you’d like to take advantage of this promotion, you’ll have to book your stays between now and the 31st of August 2017. And if you do in fact take advantage of it, you need to stay between June 1st and the 31st of August 2017.
The booking process is incredibly easy and almost the exact same as booking a flight. When you book a room on Shangri-La’s website. all you need to do is put in your Asia Miles number.
Here are the terms and conditions from the Asia Miles website:
- This offer is valid for stays completed between 1 June 2017 – 31 August 2017, inclusive, at any participating Shangri-La hotels, resorts, Kerry hotels, Hotel Jen and Traders Hotels properties worldwide, except Shangri-La Hotel, The Marina, Cairns.
- This offer is based on the Best Available Rate.
- This offer is subject to availability and advance reservation is required.
- Bonus Asia Miles will only be awarded for stays booking through directly with Shangri-La.
- Members must quote their Asia Miles membership number and present their Asia Miles membership card upon check-in for mileage credit.
- Bonus Asia Miles will be credited to the member’s account within 4 to 6 weeks after the completion of each qualifying stay.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions.
- Other Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts and Asia Miles terms and conditions apply.
Shangri-La does have their own program however, their program and points aren’t near as valuable as Asia Miles. Asia Miles are fantastic for Oneworld redemptions, especially in premium cabins and they’re also useful for upgrades on Cathay Pacific operated flights. On top of this, they’re incredibly easy to get from Australia credit cards. American Express Membership Rewards, Citibank, HSBC, Westpac, NAB and Diners Club can all transfer.