Only the other day I wrote about a Marriott promotion and It may seem like I’m repeating myself but no, Marriott is running another promotion which is specifically for the Asia/Pacific region.
The Asia/Pacific region is an extremely integral part of the hotel company and they currently already have around 750 properties open with over 560 more that they are working on and or have planned to open in the future – that’s pretty impressive.
The promotion is quite useful as it not only includes a bonus in points but also a credit which you can use at the property during your stay.
The maximum points you’ll be able to earn in this promotion is 5,000 and they rewarded after a 2-night stay. As for the credit, it can be used daily and will be we be approximately 15% of what your room cost you.
- You have to stay a minimum of two nights to earn the bonus points
- You have to make a booking between now and the 31st of March 2020
- You have to stay between now and July 31st 2020
- You can not combine any other offers together
- Bvlgari branded hotels, unfortunately, are not apart of the promotion
- Bookings have to be made via Marriott and not a third party
- You have to use the promotion code: M96.
To learn more about the offer, click the link here which will take you to the website.
From what I can see in the terms and conditions, unfortunately, this offer isn’t available for the public to sign up for. If you’re an Australian traveller and someone who stays in Marriott’s in Asia/Pacific often, I’d definitely recommend checking your offers section to see if you have received the email.
Will you be taking advantage of the new Asia/Pacific promotion from Marriott?