As I wrote yesterday, Virgin Australia recommenced Melbourne – Los Angeles services. As a celebration for the services starting again, Virgin have an American theme in the Melbourne Domestic lounge. This will be available until Friday the 7th of April.
I was in the lounge on Monday afternoon and here’s a few shots of the lounge with the American theme.
During this time, the lounge will service American inspired dishes for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Here is the Breakfast offering:
- Hot cakes with streaky bacon, maple syrup and potato hash
- Frosty Flakes breakfast cereal
- Bagels with cream cheese
Here is the lunch and dinner offering:
- American cheese burgers with fries and ketchup
- Caesar and cobb salads with blue cheese and ranch dressings
- Shrimp chowder served with crusty bread
- Krispy Kreme Donuts
As well as the food options the lounge will be serving Budweiser Beer.
As I briefly explained In my post of yesterday I was taking the inaugural flight. I’m currently on JL61 and preparing the review of the flight which should be available soon. The flight was phenomenal and it was great to be back onboard ‘The Business’