- They removed the style and shave facility in the arrivals lounge in Abu Dhabi
- They made their wifi plans worse
- They removed the chauffeur
- They made their lounges pay per entry
- They even made their flagship First Class lounge pay per entry
- They removed pyjamas from Business Class
If you’re not aware, Christian Lacroix is the same designer that makes the First & Residence PJ’s and amenity kits. If you’re selling those products in Economy, the amenities in First and The Residence aren’t really exclusive are they?
If you’re an Economy passenger that can take advantage of this new system well you’ll probably quite appreciate it and I guess EY are trying to make the Economy experience a little better but you can’t hide the fact that this really is cost-cutting pretty hard. What’s next, passengers from other cabins can pay for the showers?
Come on Etihad, you’re better than this…