Velocity has been running a generous promotion which gives people a 15% bonus or more on credit card points transferred to the program. The majority of the credit card issuers are offering 15% but some are offering 25% and even a big 50%. If you’ve got credit card points to burn, this is a fantastic time to transfer your points to Velocity, especially with the upcoming RBA cuts.
Here are the following banks and card issuers that can be transferred:
- American Express (minimum transfer is 2000 points on all cards)
- ANZ Rewards (minimum transfer is 2 points on all cards)
- ANZ Business Rewards (minimum transfer is 2500 points on all cards)
- Commonwealth Bank (minimum transfer is 3600 points on all cards)
- NAB (minimum transfer is 3000 points on all cards)
- Westpac (Only if Altitude Rewards have opted into Velocity)
- Citibank (minimum transfer is 20,000 on all cards)
- St.George (Must be opted into Velocity)
- Bank of Melbourne (Only if Amplify members have opted into Velocity)
- BankSA (Only if Amplify members have opted into Velocity)
- HSBC (Platinum and Premier card holders only) (minimum transfer of 5000 points)
- Diners Club (minimum transfer is 7500 points)
- Card Services (minimum transfer rate is 25000 points)
- Suncorp Bank (minimum transfer rate is 25000 points)
- Bank Of Queensland (Platinum card holders only) (minimum transfer rate is 30000 points)
- Coles Credit Cards (Flybuys) – (minimum transfer rate is 2000 points)
On top of this, you’re also able to transfer points from Flybuys to Velocity and receive a 15% bonus. Another interesting thing to note is American Express Platinum and Centurion Card holders get a 25% transfer bonus.
ANZ bank is also currently offering an even better transfer rate of 50% until the 31st of May.
The promotion will end tomorrow (May 31st) so it’s better to transfer them to Velocity sooner rather than later. If you’d like to learn for information and how many points you’ll receive from each card, click here for more information.